Classic Crest Collection – Impressions US
1155 Louisiana Ave #100
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Getting Status on an Order
To determine the status of your order, simply log in to your customer account. ImpressionsUS will also email you shipping and tracking information at the time your order is shipped. You may also call or e-mail your request to our Customer Service staff, we will be happy to help you. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Returns & Exchanges
We stand behind our products, our service, and our customers, We know that you will be happy with your purchase, however, sometimes a product may not fulfill your requirements and needs to be returned. If you must return an item, please follow these simple steps:
- Contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the issue.
- All returns and exchanges must be approved by ImpressionsUS.com
- Items must be return within 14 days of receipt, together with your sales receipt.
- We strongly recommend that you return via the same shipper from which it was received and insured for the full value.
Please note that all returned items must comply with the following:
- Returned items must be in new, resellable condition.
- Non-returnable items include, but not limited to, special order items.
- Refunds exclude original shipping and handling charges
- Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
- There is a restock fee of 15% for returned items.
- Exchange fee may be applied.
ImpressionsUS accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express, credit cards. We do not accept cash or checks for online ordering
Shipping Methods & Costs
We ship your order by USPS and have express delivery service available. APO, PPO, FPO military addresses are shipped USPS as well as Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and Post Office Boxes.
Shipping Costs are calculated on a fixed rate bases.
Standard delivery is usually 4 to 7 business days via USPS.
Shipping Costs are calculated using USPS Express Shipping Rates.
We are required by law to charge sales tax on Internet orders shipped within the State of Florida. The sales tax charged is the local sales tax for the state to which the order is being shipped.
Making Changes to an Order
If you have not checked out yet, you can easily change the quantity of an item by going to the shopping cart and clicking on the “Remove” link to the far left of the item you wish to change. If you have already checked out and the order has been placed, you will need to contact our Sales department directly to make any changes to an order. Please call 407-645-1779.